Helping Make The Difficult Decision
Most seniors, if asked would prefer to stay in their home. Most families feel they need to respect their loved ones wishes, even fear the discussion. Most seniors have never visited an assisted living and fear the unknown. A scheduled visit to your local assisted living community will alleviate many fears and help you to decide if this is a good decision for your loved one.
Finding The Right Fit
We can help you find the right fit. Our Experienced Senior Move Manager will listen carefully to all of your senior’s needs and match them with services offered at a community. You might be surprised at how an assisted living can add life to your years, instead of years to your life. We take into consideration your senior’s social, financial, physical, emotional and geographic preferences and needs
Types of Assistance Offered
- On site medical services including Physical therapy, checking Coumadin and sugar levels, podiatry services, health and wellness checks.
- Daily medication management including insulin
- Incontinence care and product management
- Special diets, including Kosher, Vegetarian, Gluten free, puree, low salt, low sugar, low calorie, soft diets, mechanical diets and nutrition management
- Bathing – full or stand-by assistance
- Dressing- full or partial needs
- Mobility – cane, walker, scooter, wheelchair, one and two person assistance
- Gentle reminders to engage with others alleviating isolation and depression
Many Amenities Offered
- Three Restaurant style meals. Private dining offered for family celebrations.
- Scheduled transportation
- Many diverse activities including physical, spiritual, educational, social, artistic and culinary.
- Emergency call systems
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- Safety checks including hourly
- Internet and Cable television
- Beauty, barber, manicure and pedicure services
- On site medical services
- Quality of Life!
From something as simple as a sharing a meal or conversation with a friend to getting much needed bathing assistance in a dignified manner, your loved one’s quality of life can be richly improved. Getting older happens naturally, but isolation and fear doesn’t have to be a part of it.
- Compare costs and services
- Simplify your search
- Get an insider’s view on communities
Let us help you solve your senior care search. We’ve done it hundreds of times, you only want to do it once, and do it right the first time.
Contact Us Today To Get Started